- Tracking the trackers! Our analysis of 50 state-of-the-art trackers on 11000 frames!
- Deep Depth From Focus is here! New dataset with over 700 light-field images and focal stacks together with cool results with deep architectures!
- CVPR 2017 paper accepted! OSVOS or one-shot video object segmentation has state-of-the-art results on DAVIS by a large margin!
- I will be teaching a brand new Deep Learning for Computer Vision lecture at TUM next semester!
- We will be organizing a full-day Joint BMTT-PETS workshop at CVPR 2017!
- Excited to present our new paper on image-based localization with LSTMs for feature correlation!
- Our DAAD funding proposal together with Hamid Rezatofighi and Ian Reid has been accepted! Australia, here we come!
- Check out or new paper on integration of multi-level features for multi-target tracking!
- Daniel Cremers, Ian Reid, Rene Vidal and myself will be organizing a Dagstuhl Seminar on Deep Learning for Computer Vision in September 2017!