- CVPR 2017 paper accepted! OSVOS or one-shot video object segmentation has state-of-the-art results on DAVIS by a large margin!
- I will be teaching a brand new Deep Learning for Computer Vision lecture at TUM next semester!
- We will be organizing a full-day Joint BMTT-PETS workshop at CVPR 2017!
- Excited to present our new paper on image-based localization with LSTMs for feature correlation!
- Our DAAD funding proposal together with Hamid Rezatofighi and Ian Reid has been accepted! Australia, here we come!
- Check out or new paper on integration of multi-level features for multi-target tracking!
- Daniel Cremers, Ian Reid, Rene Vidal and myself will be organizing a Dagstuhl Seminar on Deep Learning for Computer Vision in September 2017!